Since this is new, I thought I'd give you a heads up on the chaos to come - just to let you know I'm not planning on being a "one blog wonder". So here's what I'm cooking up for the week/s to come....
- Toilet training a boy for the first time (weeee.....literally)
- Dummies...bloody dummies...
- Starting solids and the great vege struggle into Toddler-hood
- Nannies...better than husbands!
- And a whole section (optimistic much?) on tales of travelling with kiddies, since I am a Travel Agent and love travelling - and have had to adapt my lazy cocktail infused holidays to include my feral kids. Have a fab website with travel tips for kids, so when I get around to this section I will speak to the powers that be, and ask if they'd be happy with me providing a link in to them.
That's just what I've come up with off the top of my head while only half way through my first caffeine injection of the morning. In between all this, I'm sure my kids will also do some more feral / disgusting / outrageous / unco-ordinated things that I can take the proverbial out of and report on here.
Feel free to let me know if any of this does or does not interest you, or if there's anything else that might. I have a lot of time to kill, and rather than spending it with my hands on my ears and singing "lalala...I can't hear you" to my kids...I could put it to semi-good use on here.
Post a Comment