Sound the alarms - Christmas is a mere 64 days away.
It's well and truly time to start whining...
"What do I get Miss7 that she won't roll her eyes at and tire of before Boxing Day?"
"What do I get the Twin Tornado that they won't fight over and swap, thus realising they clearly had the better gift in the first place, and demand the return of said original gift just to annoy the other twin, thus starting yet another toy hostage situation?"
"What do I get the niece/nephew I've been an utterly crap Aunt to and not seen all year and therefore have no clue what they're into?"
"What do I get that kid from school who always gives my kid a gift, and so I feel the need to reciprocate without actually knowing anything about them?"
SantaEmail.com.au is a free service that takes all the angst and guess work out of buying Christmas gifts for children. Not to mention the lengthy time spent in post-Christmas queues to return unsuitable, age-inappropriate, unwanted or double-up gifts.
Here's how it works, in 10 easy steps:
- Sit your child in front of the computer.
- Chastise them for going straight to YouTube and searching for Lady Gaga.
- Firmly decline their whiney request for a meat dress and bedazzled face.
- Wrestle the keyboard from said child, go to www.santaemail.com.au and enter their details.
- Watch as they search the site and create their wish list.
- Mentally calculate their list total to be the equivalent to your entire life debt. Shudder.
- Once they've finished (and they've only finished because they've selected EVERYTHING) marvel at the enormity of it.
- Search for an InStyler, the magical hair straightener/curler/dryer brush thing that's on the infomercials. You're totally suspicious as to its merits and wouldn't risk buying it yourself. Instead, pass it off as something Miss7 wants, and you never know the generosity of family.
- Send the enormous list to everyone who may be taken with your children enough to purchase them a Christmas gift.
- Take advantage of your child's euphoric state on account of having just emailed Santa, and suggest they clean the toy room / make their bed / eat a whole head of broccoli because Santa loves it and he's watching now that he's got their email.
In maintaining the list theme of this post, here's what I like about SantaEmail:
- It's simple to share your list/s via email and Facebook.
- It takes the guess work out of Christmas present shopping. No more agonising over Bratz V Barbie or Cars V Hot Wheels.
- It's globally accessible. My in-laws live in a country town with limited shopping choices. We're talking Pharmacy toiletries and beauty products. SantaEmail lists have links to search and compare prices, and details of where to purchase online.
- Once an item is purchased from the list, it's crossed off. Thus reducing the likelihood of you standing in the post-Christmas sales queues to return 3 of the 4 Mermaid Dora dolls your kid got.
- The kids get a kick out of emailing Santa their wish list.
hands down, best benefit of all - it can all be done from the comfort
of your living room
while wearing tracksuit pants, drinking wine, and watching The Real Housewives of all the world.
|Triple Ho's to you all|
Essentially, I have just made your Christmas shopping simple.
You can check it out here
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post for Santa Email, via Digital Parents Collective. I received a Visa gift card for this post. I am also in the running to win a pamper pack. As always, all opinions are purely my own.
As if I could shut up long enough to give anyone elses opinion, am I right?
And OMG how long would the post be if I did sprout someone elses opinion/text as well as my own?
PMSL your disclaimer is hilariousReplyDelete
Heh, totally true though, right?ReplyDelete
Oooh sounds fab, will be sure to check it out if only to avoid Christmas shopping car park rage xReplyDelete
As usual I always come to you for great ideas! The Santa list sounds like a brilliant thought and it's definitely going to work for me - these days everything for me happens online!!!ReplyDelete
PS: I really like your revamped website!!!
I believe them, cool points! I hope all these points are work for me.ReplyDelete
Shopping for plus size clothes can be a hassle, not only due to a lack of availability since, lets face it folks, we are still living in a modern time that puts weird outfits on skinny skeletons and tries to sell it off as high fashion, so being big is really a widespread field and many women still feel a bit stigmatized going into a shop shamelessly advertising themselves as a plus size store.ReplyDelete
Now, many women do not, and all the better for them, but if you are having issues with being confronted with judgmental looks, than the vast array of online options is the perfect place for you.
You will find full-on collections as well as carefully picked items with exclusivity stamped all over them. They will give you everything you need in accessories, from extravagant hats to precious jewelry.Occasion is another aspect women should think of. When you need to wear a formal dress you must not wear a casual dress. Also it must be known that for a casual event if you dress up with a formal dress like klädaffär you are not going to add any glamour on you. Your dress should also be in unison with the accessories you wear. Always remember to wear the matching shoes and matching jewelry. Even your wrist watch has to match with your Kläder på nätet. Therefore, it is a good idea to choose the right accessories.
You will find it difficult to locate a woman who doesn't love clothes. They are so attracted to clothes. Also, there is nothing disappointing than a shabbily dressed woman. Therefore, any woman has to dress herself attractively to achieve her good looks. The age of a woman is also an important factor when it comes to choosing clothes klädbutiker. Often, you find old women wear clothes suitable for young girls. This will not provide a good look to any woman. As such, it is a must for any woman to choose her dresses to suit her age from aftonklänningar.
They will even give you look-books to inspire you, with head-to-toe ideas for every season, and I guarantee you could even find a bikini here that will make you feel as beautiful as you are.