Alright enough of the usual shenanigans.
It's time to talk seriously.
What up with brow trimming?
And why the hell did I have to find out about it - be schooled in brows - by the boys of The Only Way Is Essex?
Am I the only female and/or metrosexual and/or reality TV hybrid of the sexes who is ignorant to this process?
Because, I've gotta tell you, I have noticed my brows becoming difficult. It's like somebody permed them in my sleep. They are starting to kink on the ends.
Don't even get me started about the WHITE ONES.
So, good people of the interwebs - is this something normal non-reality TV peeps do to keep their brows looking permanently perplexed, suitably startled, amorously arched?
I just know that if I take the TOWIE boys' word for it and give it a go without checking with you more knowledgeable types first, here's how it would go down, in 12 steps.....
1. Drink a fair few glasses of wine while watching TOWIE.
2. Rewind, slow play, pause and repeat over the whole brow trimming segment of hard hitting reality TV. As per any action packed Saturday night at mine.
3. Open another bottle of wine and announce it is time for haircuts for all.
4. Chase fretful children and do something similar to but far more humane than hog tying them to the chair.
5. Trim the girls' hair into shocking matching "Children of the Corn" style 'dos after having a few too many attempts at straightening their fringes cut under the influence of a heady mix of wine and TOWIE
6. Console self over crap hairdressing skillz and extremely more crap parenting skillz. With another wine.
7. Shut self in bathroom armed with tweezers and scissors and a screen shot of Bobby's brows.
8. Spend a bit of time assessing brows and grab professional grooming device (shocking blunt nail scissors marked down to 99 cents at the discount shop).
9. Neck rest of whatever glass of wine I'm up to and have at brows.
10. Emerge from bathroom who knows how long later.
Looking less this
and more this
11. Immediately discover that women don't trim their brows and TOWIE is not an educational source on all things fashion and beauty.
12. Hermit-ise self indoors for 3-4 months until brows return.
Looking like this
So, before I go all DIY as I seem to do when under the influence of my pissed inner 14 year old, what say you internet - do females trim their brows or not?
Lest I appear stupid / nuts / both and have to ask my beauty therapist. Because, perish the thought of her thinking me stupid while maintaining all of my bits and pieces.